Current and former intelligence officers say that sensitive information has been withheld from President Donald Trump because they are concerned it could be leaked or compromised. The cases point to a bigger problem between Trump and the intelligence community as the President has blamed the leak of classified information regarding former security advisor Mike Flynn on the agencies. The distrust doesn’t seem to be change anytime soon as the span of Trumps contact with Russia during his election campaign is still unclear.
- Is China punishing South Korea?
- DRC Can’t Afford Election
- Foreign Investors Return to Egypt
- Distrust between Trump and Intelligence Officers
- Egypt Tries to Find a Peace for Libya
- Sri Lanka Welcomes Back Refugees
- India Launch 104 Satellites In One Go
- Papau New Guinea Will Close Australian Refugee-center
- Kim Jong-Un’s Brother – Murdered
- Donald Trump and the Peace in the Middle East
- The End of Net Neutrality?
- Gambia Returns to Commonwealth
- Cameroon Internet Denial, Violation of Human Rights
- Martyrs of Saudi Arabia
- Increased Air Pollution in India