Sri Lanka’s prime minister Ranil Wickremesinghe are promising returning refugees that they won’t face prosecution, even though they have broken the laws by trying to flee. Mr. Wickremesinghe announced the decision standing next to the Australian prime minister Malcolm Turnbull in Canberra. Australia has received a lot of refugees from Sri Lanka, and many have been sent to highly criticized refugee camps. Sri Lanka’s acceptance of returning refugees comes as good news for Australia who has recently been told by Papua New Guinea, that a Australian detention center there has to close. Likewise US president Donald Trump has signalled that he will not take over refugees from Australia.
- Is China punishing South Korea?
- DRC Can’t Afford Election
- Foreign Investors Return to Egypt
- Distrust between Trump and Intelligence Officers
- Egypt Tries to Find a Peace for Libya
- Sri Lanka Welcomes Back Refugees
- India Launch 104 Satellites In One Go
- Papau New Guinea Will Close Australian Refugee-center
- Kim Jong-Un’s Brother – Murdered
- Donald Trump and the Peace in the Middle East
- The End of Net Neutrality?
- Gambia Returns to Commonwealth
- Cameroon Internet Denial, Violation of Human Rights
- Martyrs of Saudi Arabia
- Increased Air Pollution in India