In an unusual series of official reports, the state media of Saudi Arabia has released the names of fallen soldiers in battle with Houthi rebels on the border to Yemen. Saudi Arabia formed a coalition of Arab states two years ago to push back the Houthi, and has since then dropped more than 8600 bombs in Yemen. The Iran-supported Houthi troops have continued to make gains though, and has even been capable of firing ballistic missiles deep into Saudi Arabia. The kingdom has tried to make the war a public cause, and are now glorifying their fallen soldiers as ‘martyrs’.
- Is China punishing South Korea?
- DRC Can’t Afford Election
- Foreign Investors Return to Egypt
- Distrust between Trump and Intelligence Officers
- Egypt Tries to Find a Peace for Libya
- Sri Lanka Welcomes Back Refugees
- India Launch 104 Satellites In One Go
- Papau New Guinea Will Close Australian Refugee-center
- Kim Jong-Un’s Brother – Murdered
- Donald Trump and the Peace in the Middle East
- The End of Net Neutrality?
- Gambia Returns to Commonwealth
- Cameroon Internet Denial, Violation of Human Rights
- Martyrs of Saudi Arabia
- Increased Air Pollution in India