The Indian Space Research Organization set a new world record as they launched 104 satellites from their ‘Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle’. Out of the total 104 satellites placed in orbit, 101 satellites belonged to six foreign countries. They included 96 from the US and one each from Israel, the UAE, the Netherlands, Switzerland and Kazakhstan. The launch marks Indias prominent research position in the field.
- Is China punishing South Korea?
- DRC Can’t Afford Election
- Foreign Investors Return to Egypt
- Distrust between Trump and Intelligence Officers
- Egypt Tries to Find a Peace for Libya
- Sri Lanka Welcomes Back Refugees
- India Launch 104 Satellites In One Go
- Papau New Guinea Will Close Australian Refugee-center
- Kim Jong-Un’s Brother – Murdered
- Donald Trump and the Peace in the Middle East
- The End of Net Neutrality?
- Gambia Returns to Commonwealth
- Cameroon Internet Denial, Violation of Human Rights
- Martyrs of Saudi Arabia
- Increased Air Pollution in India