A new study of global air pollution shows, that the air pollution of India is the deadliest in the world. While the number of dangerous air particles has stabilized in China, it has sky rocketed in India, and as a result 1.1 million people now die prematurely each year in the country. Premature deaths caused by air pollution has risen by nearly 50% between 1990 and 2015. India has for long a time been dragging it’s feet on better environmental protection, but the new study might increase domestic pressure on the government to enhance regulation.
- Is China punishing South Korea?
- DRC Can’t Afford Election
- Foreign Investors Return to Egypt
- Distrust between Trump and Intelligence Officers
- Egypt Tries to Find a Peace for Libya
- Sri Lanka Welcomes Back Refugees
- India Launch 104 Satellites In One Go
- Papau New Guinea Will Close Australian Refugee-center
- Kim Jong-Un’s Brother – Murdered
- Donald Trump and the Peace in the Middle East
- The End of Net Neutrality?
- Gambia Returns to Commonwealth
- Cameroon Internet Denial, Violation of Human Rights
- Martyrs of Saudi Arabia
- Increased Air Pollution in India